Who can use the services?

Custody exchanges are used by parents following an order of the Superior Court, the Youth Court or on a voluntary basis, where the exercise of a right of access to children is difficult or a source of conflict and in cases where contact between parents is prohibited.

Le coin des jeunes

Conception : Pika Design