Who can use the services?

The supervised visit service is used by parents (or grandparents) following an order of the Superior Court, the Youth Court, or on a voluntary basis, where the right of access to the child is interrupted, difficult or a source of conflict.

Le coin des jeunes

Conception : Pika Design